Discuss Boiler - burner - hex cleaning. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Half a day for a full service??? 2 hours max. And I use just the condensate water from trap to clean the hex
Oh that’s a good idea. I never thought of doing it though. Does it help to get rid of the stains and stuff? I was under the impression 1,5h-2h max for a service as I don’t think anyone will pay that.

Oha, but what can you charge for half a day service. Don’t know anyone who wants to pay that sort of money. Majority of people don’t want to pay more even £70 so I don’t think you can do half a day’s job and earn that little.

around the £150 including a burner gasket £160 with new inb

get 70 for a stnd safety check

Match it will clean the hex pretty decent. The instructor on the vaillant course said that's the best...the pictures you see of gleaming hex have probably been scrubbed with diffeendi grades of wire wool. Personally wouldn't recommend it.

Match it will clean the hex pretty decent. The instructor on the vaillant course said that's the best...the pictures you see of gleaming hex have probably been scrubbed with diffeendi grades of wire wool. Personally wouldn't recommend it.
I would not scrub that either with wire wool have seen a couple being ruined due to the hard wire. I’m using plastic brushes or the ones you can get when doing oil boilers. I will give that a go

Reply to Boiler - burner - hex cleaning. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch 24Ri regular boiler (open vent) which is 10 years old. It has been pretty reliable with only one fault (the fan unit...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just after a little advice please. I must be very fortunate, as I have a 28 year old Valiant VCW-GB242-EH Combi Boiler, which over the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hi everyone. I'm in the process of deciding if to switch from a traditional boiler to combi. One thing that is irrationally worrying me is if...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, I'm really stuck with an issue I have with our soliud fuel back boiler system and my novice understanding is pretty much out of ideas so...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock