Discuss Blocked plate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesyGoosey1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can someone remind me what dt we should be looking for across a plate heat exchanger flow and return (to determine if it's blocked ) can't remeber for the life of me thanks

well you'll not be getting any hot water out your tap for starters

Normally flow & return get untouchable hot, the boilers cuts out etc... Water at tap is got cold hot because of this etc... Not sure of exact temperature differentials!

I seem to remeber 15 -20 degrees is fine any thing above 20 shows signs of restriction but wanted confirmation that was all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Blocked plate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, We have a Geberit UP720 frame. The frame says depth 8cm. (There's also the UP320 frame, which I guess is 12cm.) We are looking at...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just checking I'm not talking rot. Today I visited a house with a Baxi 228 combi boiler. The technical spec for the DHW output is shown in...
Replies
Views
R
Wb 4000 recently installed, and just balanced the rads with around 16 degree delta across most rads. I'm trying to make sure that the return...
Replies
Views
Return temperature
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock