Discuss Biasi pile of .. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Arrived at 6 pump swap and blow through the plate.

7pm went to turn it on and nothing... Lights come on actuator moves over then back then it just sits there looking all smug now to track down a board for it tomorrow!!

anyone had similar with these?

Which biasi?
most of they models have two boards and two variations of each board!!

Just skip the damn thing....

does it not fire at all?

Ive been to two of them where the dhw flowswitch has fallen off because the plastic goes brittle after four years. Just cable tie em back on

Unfortunately it's a landlord so unlikely to skip it especially after what the pump just cost him. It just dosent fire or do anything after the actuator move following power up its like it isn't receiving any demand on either heat or dhw

Fan alive? Juice going to fan as that should be next ? Demand should show, but it sounds like it's in startup. Diverter moves in and out, pump stins and fan has a whirr. Then to rest.

@try removing board and inspecting also this might discharge static. It didn't get a wash when doing pump? Even a drip can cause an issue

I thought that pulled it all out not a drop on it anywhere! Think it's just where it had been off at the wall for a few days then when powered up it cooked itself poxy thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi pile of .. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Fitted a new out the box’s boiler today. It worked for 30 minutes. Then stoped and went to fault codes 2965 B Flow temperature too high ▶...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock