Search the forum,

Discuss Best unvented cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

DGT plumbing

Gas Engineer
Opinions please unvented fitters, what do you think is the best unvented cylinder on the market. I am G3 registered before you ask.

Gledhill my go too

I used to like the centerbrand / plumbs cylinders but they seem to have got too expensive.
Ultrasteel cylinders are Tribunes with grey lids , they take some beating.

Hate megaflo with a passion. Which is funny because I went on to fit many a centre brand one, made by heatrae.
Swapped onto Warmflow, but only did a couple. Didn't come with compression connectors so you needed a fitting for every connection,
Now using RM, quite happy with them.

i like Oso cylinders as the smaller ones the pressure vessels are hidden by the lid you can remove them without any pipe cutting if there is a problem as all pipes can come up behind, also the drain off is at the bottom of the cylinder so nothing left in the cylinder.

i was told by someone who worked at gledhill that they were, the person worked at a pretty well known plumbing supplier before and went back after she worked at gledhill, so no reason not to believe them

Reply to Best unvented cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock