Discuss Baxi Combi's and loss of pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stings27

Gas Engineer
Is it just my bad luck or has anyone else had these problems ?
Started with my old 105, having to jump up in loft to top up periodically.
Fitted a Duo-tec for my Uncle 3 years ago ...having the same problem,
now my Duo-tec at home giving me grief!!
Is it a common problem with Baxi?

I re-charge no end of expansion vessels up on baxis, and you can guarantee the schrader core is leaking air !

had 3 this wk . think the one today has blocked exp vessel pipe - new prv as it was dripping at 2 bar and re pressured vessel to 0.7 but still gets to 3 bar going back with new washers and checking the pipe

had a few with pierced p-hex over pressurizing from mains blowing out prv's then exp vessel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Combi's and loss of pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a baxi duotec combi boiler that every day or other day needs topping up as pressure drops below 0.5bar. When fired up it can reach...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System...
Replies
Views
Back