Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom Tiling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sherco

Hi everybody, I'm a wall and floor tiler based in Heathfield, East Sussex and wondered if any of you guys are looking for a tiler to do your bathroom tiling. I work for a few plumbers who go in rip everything out and i go in and tile and the they refit. I work to a very high standard so any of you need a tiler or just some advice about materials let me know. Thanks

If you drop me your number i can put you onto a good tiler in your area :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bathroom Tiling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
Please can someone tell me the best way of removing a siliconed folding support rail that has been siliconed to a tiled bathroom wall at my mums...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
Hello, Our bathroom was installed 9 months ago by what we know were tradespeople who did not have the skill or experience to do so. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock