Search the forum,

Discuss Bath shower mixers and Sink mixer pegler for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leaky luke

Hi I have got
7x pegler bath shower mixers for sale L550
5x pegler sink deck mixer L522

they are all brand new in the box and unused. These currently retail for £180 and £160 each
looking for £30 each on these
will be great for a wholesaler or just as stock for a plumber. These are spare taps I had for a contract I had just taking up space in the shed
i also have iflo taps as well.
these can be picked up from uxbridge or can send by courier

Just had look at them , good deal for someone that leaky,

Thanks Kris.
That it is just want the space for the shed once I can work out how to upload pictures from my iPhone to here il post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bath shower mixers and Sink mixer pegler for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge of the cold water pipe and explained that there were two options: 1. Get into the wall with a jackhammer to fix the problem; or 2. Install one of...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I have around 2.4 metres, so a pressure of a little over 0.2 bar. The flow measured from the tap currently fitted is 11 litres per minute. Pretty much...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off and capped it off for the time being, fast forward 3 months the same thing in the main bathroom, that one is leaking from the mixer bar, (no issues...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which I and other residents in the building share as we have shared supply to bathrooms and kitchens) Under kitchen sink stop valve turns off cold water in...
Replies
Views
Evening I'll go straight to it.... Ideal mini combi and non thermostat bath shower mixer. Run the hot tap on the mixer boiler fires water stays same temp for 5 mins. Move divertor to shower fully hot boiler fires. Then try to add some cold the boiler cuts off. I then fitted a new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock