Search the forum,

Discuss Are there common thread sizes for tap spouts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have 2 basin taps I want to attach a shower hose to.
Have unscrewed to aerators which are both plastic.
The diameter of the thread seems to be 15mm (Poss 16)
The tap spout has a female thread, which is what I want to connect to.

Is there any place that sells adapters?

Unfortunately, changing the taps isn't an option.

Hoselock sell a fitting to go in place of the aerator, should find one in the B&Q's of this world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Are there common thread sizes for tap spouts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m trying to fit a diverter to a Grohe concetto single hole mixer tap. I have removed the aerator but cannot find any adapter that will...
Replies
Views
Hi all Got a very old looking outside tap at our house which is not in use. A plumber is visiting soon to do a bathroom refit, and whilst here...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm installing a water filter which has plastic inlet and outlet fittings like this... The suggested way is to go straight to flexible...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we're doing some renovation work to our property and we wanted to install a sauna house (includes shower) in the garden, irrigation system...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock