Search the forum,

Discuss How do I connect a diverter to a Grohe tap? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I’m trying to fit a diverter to a Grohe concetto single hole mixer tap. I have removed the aerator but cannot find any adapter that will fit as the opening is at an angle. The removed aerator is F22 female and screws onto plastic threads that look like a hexagon when looking up into the tap. I’m wondering if that plastic piece can be removed which may make the tap become a female connection instead (which I have an adapter for).

Any help is much appreciated.

May I ask why you need a diverter on a kitchen tap ?

I don't understand either.
What are you trying to fit and why?
I’m trying to fit this: to the sink as I’m in a rented flat and all the plumbing is behind tiles, so only option is to connect to the sink tap. The problem is the top is too big to fit at the angle where the aerator fits.

No link ?

Sorry to say you can’t use a bidet attachment on mains water

It’s agains water safety rules

In short there not supposed to be used on mains water

normally used with a cold water tank etc

No sorry

That diverter is meant to replace an F22 aereator.

You will need to use an M22xM22 adaptor -https://www.aqua-techniques.fr/PBSCProduct.asp?ItmID=30025344&AccID=19102&PGFLngID=0&gclid=CjwKCAiAkJKCBhAyEiwAKQBCkvqBbpBjJhdAzfpKv1OEyJy%2DiI1v%5FBxsThH2r9dFIEpQbLa7DCMcnhoC4qQQAvD%5FBwE

As are all but twin flow "mixer taps" when used on mains water.
Some Polish plumbers have a Youtube video taking the P out of these mixer taps that don't mix.

that’s why you need to install double checks or the supplied valves which include back flow prevention

***.and why every other country in Europe just uses mains pressure balanced hot and cold water supplies, with the backflow protection at the water company's meter.

you can do that here and then install what you want you need to install a break tank and pump eg dab e systank and pump

then you can install what you want

Reply to How do I connect a diverter to a Grohe tap? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock