Discuss Apps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rob2048

Hi all just been looking at apps for sizing rads and btu just wondered what you have and which ones you recommend thanks

there is a few on the itunes store mate, and my business partner has a great one on his kindle
all free
have a look

radiator sizer,
GB heat input (gas rates)
Fernox system calculator (tells you how much inhibitor to put in the system)
thats all i have found on blackberry, I think iphone do the gas pipe sizing calcs!!

Only seem able to find 2free ones so far and there not very good that's apple for you

Hi all just been looking at apps for sizing rads and btu just wondered what you have and which ones you recommend thanks

Got me the gas rate calculator from the littleappcompany.com......crackin little app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back