Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone in greenwich - Ariston combi fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevie

Hi Lads, a friend has an Ariston combi with fault code A03 ...... I'm in Liverpool so cant help, I think the code means overheating, from what the friend has told me this has happened when the shower ( mixer ) is in use, and she has said that the reset button isnt doing anything.

Cheers

Ste

Hi

I am in the greenwich area.

Have you confirmed a price for your friend as yet.

Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone in greenwich - Ariston combi fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue relating to my Ideal Logic Combi 35 which has recently started displaying a F2 error when trying to use the central heating system. The boiler works fine when using hot water, however when I try to turn on the central heating system the boiler works...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
I have a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 (one with small circle buttons) and it has passed gas service not long ago. However, the problem I have is when there is a power cut, once the power has been restored, the boiler says 0c and will not heat water or radiators regardless of what (2 exceptions...
Replies
Views
Hi, My combi-boiler has just given up heating the house and basically only delivers hot water. While in central heating mode it heats up and stops to prevent overheating of the internal section of system. No fault or error code are displayed. Suspicion: 3-way changeover valve assy. So I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock