Search the forum,

Discuss Any Help Appreciated To Identify This Gas Fire in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,
I am new to the forum and am looking for any assistance to identify the gas fire in the photo's. Unfortunately the data plate is not present and we have no manual so unable to obtain a CP12 certificate. Can anyone advise what make/ model it is or point us in the direction of a downloadable manual
Many thanks in advance
SNV39275.JPG
SNV39276.JPG
SNV39277.JPG
SNV39272.JPG
SNV39272.JPG

Try Google Lens. I could be wrong, but I don’t think a lack of a manual would prevent a CP12 being issued. A full service, yes. A gas rate could be obtained, but obviously wouldn’t have data to compare.

Reply to Any Help Appreciated To Identify This Gas Fire in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Hi , I'm wondering whether anybody can help me at all ? My boiler has started making noises which I am unable to identify. If anybody is able to...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of...
Replies
Views
All, Belfast, Northern Ireland. I am in a bit of a predicament. I have recently had a stove fitted in a chimney that had a disconnected and...
Replies
Views
I assume the answer is no, but if this fixes the issue I know it will be what my builders sub contractor plumber will do. Therefore, before he is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock