Discuss After someone to service my Redfyre range in Suffolk in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys trying to find someone to do a service on our Redfyre range - ( model Central Heating 80 )
All working fine and last serviced in November 2019, just before we bought our house - so it could do
with a service - but can't find anyone to do one - Anyone know someone who could do it please ?
Peter ( in Suffolk )

Attachments

• IMG_4890[1].JPG
    IMG_4890[1].JPG
    540 KB · Views: 9
Absolute pain in the backside, used to look after 2 of them. Not anymore.

Hope you can find somebody.

Does your oil delivery people know anybody local to you?

Reply to After someone to service my Redfyre range in Suffolk in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is the background. I noticed a smell of oil in a small enuite that adjoins my boiler house and went out to boiler house and oil tank to have...
Replies
Views
Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm not a plumber, but I'm having an issue which keeps re-occurring and the engineers coming out to us do not seem to know why. So...
Replies
Views
N
Thanks in advance for any advice. We have a Lefroy Brooks XO concealed thermostatic valve shower and Worcester Heatslave 20/25 combi oil fired...
Replies
Views
Nathalie
N
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock