Discuss Advise On 40mm Hole for Condensing Boiler. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afzal Abrar

Gas Engineer
Hi To All..
Could any One Please Advise Which Drill is Best for 40mm Drill through the wall ?
(Not Core Though)..
SDS Drill which can easily drill through up to 40mm..

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Ibby

sds max

bosch or makita

Everyone knows HILTI.

hattonCOMP_3276440b.jpg

its not always the drill that you need, good quality drill bits will make a massive difference, and stepping up in size will also help, there no point spending between £250-£700 on a drill and then using £10 drill bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advise On 40mm Hole for Condensing Boiler. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock