Discuss acs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyg0507

got me acs starting tuesday, thought id be ok nerves wise but am already bricking it!

relax, listen to the instructions, READ what the question actually says, then go with your instinct and knowledge to answer the question rather than doubt yourself and waste time looking up the answer, when doing your practicals, again relax, most mistakes are made by diving in, and doing things in the wrong order

chinese gas-wise man once said!,

''go with the flow, and know where the toilets are''.

cheers lads, and redsaw the toilets will become my second home for the week, i hope they have lots of nice toilet paper and not that tracing paper stuff!!

haha, seriously tho, i found nipping to the toilet a lot gave a few moments to collect your thoughts and get your head straight for the next task or q;s.

You will be fine, the build up is worse than the reality.

cheers lads, and redsaw the toilets will become my second home for the week, i hope they have lots of nice toilet paper and not that tracing paper stuff!!
We call that paper "lift and shift" cause it always seems to lift it off and shift up the back if ya know what I mean

ha ha, hopefully there will be no lifting and shifting next week, but now you mention it i might take a few spare pares of undies, and my other pair of snickers.

The practical can get to alot of people. If you show confidence and do the basics well you will be fine. I like to bullet point all the practical testing and keep them with me in my notes, even simple things like a tightness test. just knowing i have them there if my mind goes blank takes alot of the stress away.

good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to acs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back