Discuss Zoning a living room in bungalow with combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a email today from GS ref visit at above No mention of the request for zoning, Stating "I am pleased to inform you that we found no gas safety related defect on the work you are responsible for". Know mention about revisit or zoning then just goes on the benefite you are entitlied to as a gas safe engineer. (have i just wasted 2 days altering pipework etc to zone this bungalow i ask myself) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Zoning a living room in bungalow with combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
Hi Fellow Engineers I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct. Looking to install 2 Nest...
Replies
Views
Hi. A new house regulation for a 2 zone heating system because it's bigger that 150sqm. I'm I right in saying zone 1 should be all of the...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock