Discuss Worchester Bosch error code EA - Part 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering what he will progress tio next? Tinkering with your own home is one thing, but rental properties he owns is another Matter.

Jump to the sparks forum and take a view at his threads on there.....

I'm wondering what he will progress tio next? Tinkering with your own home is one thing, but rental properties he owns is another Matter.

Jump to the sparks forum and take a view at his threads on there...

My trade is no secret, nor is the fact that I am also a landlord. I do not hide behind an alias. I stand by everything I say, if I am proven wrong I am happy to admit it as you will have seen in previous posts. I frequent forums to learn and help others. It is the job of my CPS assessor to determine my competence, similarly I am an accredited NLA Landlord, not just a paid up member. In my experience, those that invest in CPD, including forums are usually at the top of their game, cowboys seldom invest in CPD or visit forums. Therefore I respect and value the input from the majority of fellow forum members. However, my background has no relevance to this thread, your input to this thread along with many others I have witnessed seems to be one of self gratification by putting others down and moving off topic. You might be familiar with the term "Internet Trolling" if not I suggest you familiarise yourself.
Internet troll - Wikipedia

Back on topic I will respond shortly as previously advised.

WTF.

Bloke illegally messes with boiler.
Bloke brags about it.
Bloke gets shut down.

Bloke opens another thread asking for justification of closing of first thread.

FFS. Is the forum going to grow a pair and tell the Muppet to jog on.

It's quite simple.

He's not competent and It's therefore illegal.

WTF.

Bloke illegally messes with boiler.
Bloke brags about it.
Bloke gets shut down.

Bloke opens another thread asking for justification of closing of first thread.

FFS. Is the forum going to grow a pair and tell the Muppet to jog on.

It's quite simple.

He's not competent and It's therefore illegal.

? He accepts that he's in the wrong and worked illegally and he is in the wrong

Reactions: rpm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worchester Bosch error code EA - Part 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock