Discuss Which tank for Worcester 30Cdi System Boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fayraz

I am looking to replace my Telford Indirect Unvented tank, which one do you recommend, I was looking at the Megaflo because of no expansion vessel?

pain in the bum and you lose storage capacity compared to similar sized cyls with expn vessel

i like the look of oso tanks, not fitted one yet, but was goona go for one when i replace mine

With the Megaflo you lose capacity because of the air gap?

I'll take a look at the OSO tanks and yes I will use a G3 plumber.

why not ask your installer what he recommends? as he/she will be the one installing and doing its anual service its best to go with what they recommend really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which tank for Worcester 30Cdi System Boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for someone that can replace the expansion vessel on an old heating system that is losing pressure every day and needs topping up at least...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hello want to know on how do you calculate size of expansion tank for closed heating systems . for example 500 meters of 16mm underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
Hi all not a plumber but am an engineer I have pressure drop in the system Worcester Bosch came back after repressureising the expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock