Discuss Where do you advertise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soz dina mean to stick flyer on i tried to put a link to it on, but that company send as much proof as till your happy,,,,

Yeh similar name eh

Lord Farquad rob

We have own design PDF and send it to who ever is cheapest last batch were printed on vinyl to make then stand out. Don't spend more than a penny or two a flyer

Anyone ever stuck up an advert on a road side board? Any ideas how much? Looked at jc decaux web sites and the like but no pricing. I fell out with a letting agent a while back for trebling my costs and passing it on then a landlord complained and they said it was my cost not theirs and I got bombarded with calls from the landlord over it. Soon put him right!

Was thinking of slapping an advert up On the board opposite their office advertising landlord certs with combined service for ÂŁx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where do you advertise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock