Discuss Where do you advertise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul - PDS

Gas Engineer
Just a nosey thread to see where we all get our work from!

I personally just rely on the website although it's not brilliant so looking for more ideas..

fire away!

Website,Van, Edinburgh evening news, community magazines... think that's about it.... possibly facebook :)

Gumtree, website, local parish mags (old folks read them), facebook, netmums and few other forums

Got my name on a t shirt, but that's about it keep meaning to hit it hard but I'm fairly busy so fear advertising might drown me

Yell.com , local shop and my website. If I fancy a walk I put out my postcards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where do you advertise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back