Search the forum,

Discuss What's going on in the forum? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Newcastle phill is banned, whyme wants out, on31ll is back or was....

cant we we all just get along? In a place populated with intelligent minds there are times where we need to agree to disagree. And swiftly move on.

we all have bad days but on the whole were all good lads and if you really can't get along there's always the ignore button were richer together or something along those lines...

Be boring if we all had the same point of view.

As long as we express them within the rules of the forum then we wont get banned.

As for wanting to delete your account, its easy, log off and dont come back. Maybe its not the forum, could be personal reasons, could be just too busy. So if a persons head is in that place then just stay away. Its always there if a situation changes.

Phils banned with good reasons, he should be thankful the mod was in a good mood it could quite easily of been permenatent

Agree with simon we all should bounce off each other in a positive way since joining forum I have found it very informative and some of the remarks have had me in stitches every night I log on but if for any reason I felt it was too much I just wouldn't bother logging on..brum

It's friday rock in , has anyone else had breakfast made by a Lord / duke this week or it it just me

Knackered this morning. Picked up at the hotel at half ten last night. Flew home at one in the morning and landed in Manchester at five. An hour to get through the airport and a lovely two hour drive home.

SWMBO is just on with a big fry up, so in my eyes she's royalty :)

No biking on holiday, just aqua fit at 11.30, french boules at 12.00, quiz at 1.00, water polo at 2.00, killer pool at 3.00 and beach volleyball at 4.00. Intermixed with plenty of food and copious amounts of locally produced alcoholic beverages.

Welcome back Simon did u have a good holiday??

No biking on holiday, just aqua fit at 11.30, french boules at 12.00, quiz at 1.00, water polo at 2.00, killer pool at 3.00 and beach volleyball at 4.00. Intermixed with plenty of food and copious amounts of locally produced alcoholic beverages.

You call that a holiday? far too much stuff to do.

It should be sit by the pool get hot go for a swim go for a beer then repeat until too drunk to leave the bar then just stay there until you get kicked out!

You call that a holiday? far too much stuff to do.

It should be sit by the pool get hot go for a swim go for a beer then repeat until too drunk to leave the bar then just stay there until you get kicked out!

Doing all the activities ensured that when I stuck my shorts on to come home they still fitted me :) Food was tremendous, oh and the alcohol wasnt bad. One of the tricks with the volleyball was to take a tray of beers with you.

Oh well Simon that's ace, are u back to work on Monday or have you another week? It will be a bit of a thought or are you lookin forward to getting toar back into it lol.

First job at 2.00 this afternoon :)

Just a shower cartridge swap and reseal tray. Ease myself back in slowly :)

Wasn't it supposed to be a holiday????

It's friday rock in , has anyone else had breakfast made by a Lord / duke this week or it it just me

not had breakfast with Lord Mexborough at his home Arden Hall in North Yorkshire, but had a look in his garage

WOW!!!! ive been here a few times as we are putting a new boiler in but never had a look. Porsche heaven. mexborough cars.jpgmexborough-collection.jpgmexborough cars 2.jpg

Up market beetles.......would never buy one as there are some really nice cars out there for what you would spend on one of them.

The Frank Williams (Williams F1) household has some nice cars as well and a sani in the garage complex lol

Garage looked a bit dull. Tiled floors and ufh for any "real" collector.

I need this board for information. If that weren't the case I'd probably have been banned long ago.

I need this board for information. If that weren't the case I'd probably have been banned long ago.

Know what you mean there, seems to me that sometimes people just like to stir things or people up for the hell of it, best to keep stum or face a ban.

Know what you mean there, seems to me that sometimes people just like to stir things or people up for the hell of it, best to keep stum or face a ban.

As I've said before, any posts like that you come across please use the report button and leave a small description why you're reporting it. Sometimes there'll be dealt with instantly and sometimes we need a wee discussion.

You're doing us a favour by reporting posts.

It`s not a case of being rude or abusive croppie just the being nice to each other rule.
As an example...
Off topic post, Help........ gets muliple replies of similar vein, 3 get a banter reply from OP and 1 gets shot down. Lets just say I wont be trying to help that member again and leave it at that. End of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's going on in the forum? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work. The builder got him out again and he created a separate heating circuit from the boiler (ie one circuit for the house, the other for the extension)...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6 other radiators and 2 bathroom towel radiators are just normal valve s. We live in a 4-bed, 3 storey house, as converted loft. Common problems were...
Replies
Views
Went to a small hotel we put new boilers and cylinder in last year as they were complaining about no hot water and heating on the top floor. I should add that's all we did as I thought the existing systems needed total ripping out and starting again but they didn't want to spend the money. Hot...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors for unclogging tho we never experience ours clogging up. Sure we had it clog up once and had it blown out with high pressure water from local plumber...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock