Discuss what would you recommend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks chaps, can anyone recommend a good make of shower tray and door. 1200×800. And a nice little vanity unit to go in th room also. I would like a nice heavy resin one I guess. With a plumbkit to raise it.

I cannot go under the floor with waste as some people have suggested as it is in a block of flats. Also, when studding onto concrete floors and ceilings, can you just us gripfil without fixings as am not sure what will be in the concrete? Or shall I just check with detector tool and drill? Scary thought.

The place is only to be rented so no need to put recesses in shower. Like the idea though

I will not be able to adjust the layout as I will not be able to get the fall for the shower really. And there would be a problem with the door hitting shower tray

The stud would be my answer but no plasterboard, use a concrete board or hardibacker. I'd probably use a Mira Flight or Mira Fligh Low tray.

Third for the recess in the stud. Little bit of extra work, but so worth it. In a large shower, you need somewhere to store toiletries.
And it's win win. Custard will love it and you won't have to move soil. :)

I would love to have a recess (niche) next to the toilet with three sea shells on it, only a certain few people would get the joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what would you recommend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Would welcome your thoughts on this. I'm installing a low level shower tray, over a timber floor. Cast iron soil stack only about a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a small bathroom, which currently has the toilet on the outside wall, and the sink on the inside wall. What are the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am hoping that you can give us some advice. We're in the UK, and have contracted a company to completely refit the first floor...
Replies
Views
First - an apology for monopolising the forum with all my plumbing questions! I'm hoping this will be my last and I'll move onto something else...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock