Discuss What Size Combi Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sawguitar85

Could anyone tell me what is the method used for calculating the size of combi/ boiler required for my property. Thank You

Not without knowing the size of your property!

You could try this link for starters, but probably best to get a couple of people in to compare what they suggest.

[DLMURL="http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/business/Business/Building-Professionals/Helpful-Tools/Whole-house-boiler-sizing-wizard"]Whole house boiler sizing wizard / Helpful Tools / Building Professionals / Business / UK Home - Energy Saving Trust[/DLMURL]http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/business/Business/Building-Professionals/Helpful-Tools/Whole-h

Last edited by a moderator:
if your in a normal domestic property any combi will be sufficent for heating the bigger the output the better your hot water flow rate will be

I dont really fit anything less than a 30kw, then u can go upto 40kw if you have multiple bathrooms

Hi Just to say thanks for the info regarding the Combi/Boiler.

Hi .Just to say thanks for the info regarding the Combi/Boiler query.

Hi Jimbob.Thanks for the info about the Combi/Boiler .

Last edited by a moderator:
Take into account the central heating load, your load might be under or on the cusp of the boilers min modulating threshold, cycling out would be a problem, amongst others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Size Combi Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock