Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss what kind of rads are these in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
20130721_133505.jpg

Nice for warming the buttocks

It looks like a cross between a trench radiator and a skirting rad. Ugly as sin.

Last thing I saw like that was made by Jaga, but I don't know if they are still around.

Edit - the more I look at it, the more I think its a trench radiator with the grille removed.

20130724_151747.jpg

Just reading up on a bit of system wiring, and you see in line 6 and 8 that a pair of wires will be live, but, as there are only 2 wires, what does he mean. How can it change?

Live in, live out to boiler pump ?

Oh right I see. So when I test it and it has a neutral and live, the neutral isn't a neutral? So I can change my leads on connections looking for a live in or out? It doesn't matter where the black lead goes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what kind of rads are these in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System...
Replies
Views
Could do with some advice, might be fitting some radiators for a family friend. I've done loads of freebies for friends and family and still...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock