Discuss What is wrong with my roof? Water pouring over it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mackened

There is water pouring all over my roof. Could it be an overflow in my loft or are there other ways this could happen?
What long term damage could water pouring all over my tiles constantly cause? I'm worried.

is this the same leak as the ceiling one....post where you are & someone on here will sort it for you

The main problem is dihydrogen monoxide, on its own its not too bad it's when it become mixed with other chemicals that when the problem starts,

The main problem is dihydrogen monoxide, on its own its not too bad it's when it become mixed with other chemicals that when the problem starts,

????????????????????????????!

Will cause moss and lichen growth which will in turn cause damage to your roof through dampness soaking into your tiles or slates. Best get it fixed. Post in the job section on the forum and get someone to pop round.

Sorry lame, I had a bad experience once when someone put te dihydrogen monoxide in some relatively natural chemical that came from speyside so I knew it was normally very good, but tasted terrible when mixed with the dihydrogen monoxide.

Sorry lame, I had a bad experience once when someone put te dihydrogen monoxide in some relatively natural chemical that came from speyside so I knew it was normally very good, but tasted terrible when mixed with the dihydrogen monoxide.

heathens, now i get the picture:)

Any one else had a bad experience with dihydrogen monoxide?

Had a brain dead moment and had to google dihydrogen monoxide thought it was an in joke haha. Oh dear.

Thats where you went wrong!
Dihydrogen monoxide is usually better suited to the Islay malts or the higher % volume ones.
If you are not sure you are best sticking to using dihydrogen monoxide that had been chilled to at least -10ÂşC but go easy on it :wink:

Thats where you went wrong!
Dihydrogen monoxide is usually better suited to the Islay malts or the higher % volume ones.
If you are not sure you are best sticking to using dihydrogen monoxide that had been chilled to at least -10ÂşC but go easy on it :wink:

Never thought about chilling it down that far, will give it a try, cheers Tamz

There is water pouring all over my roof. Could it be an overflow in my loft or are there other ways this could happen?
What long term damage could water pouring all over my tiles constantly cause? I'm worried.

Aaaa... You have the common case of hydro-waterdrop-illitus... Yes... This will cause a problem... Yes... Very unwise.

You need to turn your water off: disconnect all your cold water pipework: put it all outside as a sacrifice to your shepherd and pray that he forgives your sins and repels you REPELS YOU I SAY!!!!!!

in answer to your question, is it raining? no one is taking this seriously come on team :Angel_anim:

Hey guys, my downstairs ceiling constantly drips and I don't know how to solve it alone. Obvious I could call a plumber, but that's such an expensive option and I'm looking for a solution myself. Would I need to remove a part of the ceiling and replace a pipe or would I need to remove a part of the floorboard above and replace the pipe?
are these serious questions???
simple solution to fix both problems is to turn the off the cold mains coming into the property,
point of caution, stop tap could well be seized up or already sheared off, best to call a plumber to turn it off!..:yesnod:

You need to turn your water off: disconnect all your cold water pipework: put it all outside as a sacrifice to your shepherd and pray that he forgives your sins and repels you REPELS YOU I SAY!!!!!!

Then I turn up and put it all in the van and straight to the scrap yard.
Your sins are forgiven. Thank you praise the lord

Thankyou plumber for i have sinned

<whistles> raindrops keep falling on me 'ead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is wrong with my roof? Water pouring over it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Just recently noticed the overflow has started pouring water out, there are three tanks in the loft and I'm quite sure this is from the...
Replies
Views
I have a leak from my shower, it's coming down into my kitchen. I've had the sealant, waste pipe and tray all checked. I've also had the shower...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question and hope for some advice or information on the following many thanks; How long should tap water be left out at...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock