Discuss web building / hosting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

can anyone recommend some easy to use software to build me a web site and whos best for hosting etc.

many thanks

I use Fasthosts - around £6 per month.

Might be worth trying your local library for HTML books (and Googling too). I use Dreamweaver but it cost loads a few years ago. It's now under the Adobe banner I think and I bet it costs nearly £1000 now - excellent software though!!

I use GoDaddy.com and a free content management system from Joomla

yeah looked at them puddle but am wanting to do it mi sen to mec it cheap as nuts

Joomla is free - it's a bit like wordpress. Ideally you need to be a bit savvy on the tech side.

Hi m8

I use vidahost for my web hosting which works out at £3.51 per month and to design the site I used serif x4. Which cost's about £80 but you can get if for around £30 if you download their free version. You then start getting all sorts of email offers after about a week offering you massive discounts on there software and is easy to use.

If you fancy having a look at my design the just click here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to web building / hosting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock