Discuss Water pump in multipoint in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Martincox

Hi - the pump in our boiler is heating up but not spinning - its been taken apart and spins freely but won't spin when its back in the boiler - any suggestions? Thanks all

I'm replying for hubby - the pump is getting hot so we presume there is power getting to it. There's a connection that spins the blade that he's pulled out and reseated - he can't hear the pump turning over though

Pump could be worn out, still spins in air but not when full of water.

That sounds about right - he says its trying to locate but just can't...........

If pump is getting hot and not doing anything just replace it , sounds like you have a myson pump, what boiler is it from ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water pump in multipoint in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have an old Combi boiler for which the heating has stopped working. The hot water is fine, and I think I've isolated the problem to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs...
Replies
Views
We have a three zone heating system plus water cylinder (OSO Super S 250L) on an Valliant EcoTec 637. Two CH zones and a UFH zone. Boiler is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Back