Discuss Watch moment apprentice plumber realises he's made a rather crucial mistake... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen very old but as above take the door off

what kind of a sadistic maniac puts a car advert in the middle of a 30 second video? did anyone else get that? i mean what the ACTUAL ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Watch moment apprentice plumber realises he's made a rather crucial mistake... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back