Discuss waste? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lifeloveorange

hi im a newbie on here, and not a plumber although im pretty good at it. im moving my bathroom to the centre of the house which means all new pipes etc. the question i need answering please is:
can you connect the tolilet waste to the sink,bath under the floor in the house or does it have to run out seperatly i.e waste on its own and sink and bath together.
any help please?:)

Last edited by a moderator:
down to the regs, and i cant quote them.

its just not something you want to do though, fecal straight out through the wall whenever possible.
vent straight up, better to vent then aiv all the time
small pipes straight out with reqd fall and bossed into stack, if possible with rodding eyes.

thats the practical, safe way of doing it, helping to ensure you dont have toilet waste backfilling your bath.

good luck
shaun

ohhh many thanks, obviously my hubi never thought of that one. many thanks x:eek:

Go to HMSO website or HMG Planning portal and download a copy of the current Approved document "Guide to the Building Regs" Part H Drainage.

Gives you some good ideas and also by following them makes it legal.

Also I notice you are running under floors, check the same place for guidance about fire checking. Soil pipe made of pvc, can act as a flue and spread fire like mad if not properly fire checked inside a building.

I am not saying its like that in your situation, but its best to be aware of these factors than not be aware.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to waste? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock