Discuss Valve leaking when filling boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rjp90

Hi,

I have drained the central heating system to decorate. Upon refilling the boiler (headline vizo 24) water is leaking from a valve hilighted on the attached image. The water is coming from the screwdriver slot. Can anyone advise what is the purpose of this valve. I'm assuming this is not suppose to leak. Would a simple part swap resolve this issue. Any advise would be apriciated. DrawOnPhoto _1467059234681.jpgDrawOnPhoto _1467059234681.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valve leaking when filling boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just installed a combination all in one WC/small basin…. Out of the fill valve there is a small tube which emits a lot of water...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
Hi All, I have a leaking drain valve off the CW inlet on a Range Cylinder. Am I right in thinking I have to empty the Cylinder below the CW inlet...
Replies
Views
newbie184
N
I’ve noticed on my old Bosch boiler the DCV on the filling loop is fitted to the boiler side of the water supply. And there is no isolator valve...
Replies
Views
T
Hey - hope you're well, These two pipes on my boiler have started leaking - not tons of water, but regularly and enough to be an issue. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock