Discuss Vaillant ecoTEC error code F57 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Langenz

Hi,
I'm new to the forum and recently rectified the pressure issues and self-ignition failures on my 5 year old ecoTEC boiler combing this forum's posts. That was last night and the heating had started once again.

This morning the system seems to be failing once more, displaying the error code
"F 57 Self Inspection failed"

I have not seen this code before and cannot find anything on this. Has anyone experienced this and found out how to resolve this?

Had to get a technician as turning the boiler off and on failed to resolve the problem.
Feedback from Vaillant: turns out the F57 means the self-test did not complete. In this case the CO monitor needed replacing. System works again for now, however Vaillant said if it fails again with the same error code, the pilot will need to be changed. Fingers crossed.

these boilers are getting to clever for there own good if you ask me ,i have a customer who has a vaillant eco tec pro which just keeps locking out and he has had a bleeding nightmare with it , other engineers and vaillant engineers have been out to it replacing his cylinder,pump ,descaled his heat exchanger etc , i managed to wire the pump direct and the boiler is now working correctly ,customer has just had a powerflush also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant ecoTEC error code F57 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have a Valliant Ecotec Plus 637 system boiler that is showing no error codes and S.0 (no demand for heat), but it is not heating. Have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock