Discuss unvented cylinders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjt

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
hi

just a quick one as to what make of unvented cylinder do you guys cosider the best?

got my own opinion but would be interested to hear yours

thanks

not done many since getting my ticket , infact i onlt got my ticket cos i had a few lined up but when / if i do i use the Vaillant

ariston are ok yes used to install quite a few of those but i tend to go for the dual stream reason being i sometimes install a cold water accumalator and when you buy these two products you can get them as a pack and i get good discount. I would reccomened those very good quality and havent had no problems yet

Go Eco I fit Exhaust air heatpump unvented cylinders when I can convince me customers that they do work and I am really not trying to wind em up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to unvented cylinders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi my daughters Ariston Cylinder has started to leak around the Emersion heater. She has never used the emersion heater so I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock