Discuss Unvented cylinder waste in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

My (narrow) view was that the commissioner gets his money and he points out any faults for me to fix.

I'll take what you said into account. I have my tool kit built up so training was always going to be the next investment. Its just a matter of seeing what I'll get the most use out of
You know, I’m not the qualification police, just wanted to put my opinion out there and hopefully a few more guys/girls will go and get the qualifications that they’re capable of.

I came across a two course, hopefully a slot opens up or I'll have to wait for the next one.

How have ye found the course? Is it fairly straightforward.

Honestly when I first thought about unvented cylinders I didn't see much of a difference between them and a sealed system.

I came across a two course, hopefully a slot opens up or I'll have to wait for the next one.

How have ye found the course? Is it fairly straightforward.

Honestly when I first thought about unvented cylinders I didn't see much of a difference between them and a sealed system.
There’s nothing hard about it. They’re primarily ensuring you understand the safety aspect.

You're right, not much different, just a few more regs about discharge etc (really, what you’re asking about lol).

Reply to Unvented cylinder waste in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for some advice on how to proceed with my current situation. We bought a new build and after getting my boiler and unvented...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I recently got a gas engineer installed a new boiler and an unvented cylinder & expansion vessel in my house, replaced the old boiler...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, I'm looking for some thought/opinions on what could be causing issues with noise and pressure since having a pressurised un-vented...
Replies
Views
Hello all I'm replacing 2 unvented cylinder a which are (a) end of life and (b) installed in a way which is clearly not right (no 2 port shut off...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock