Discuss Uniflo Flush/ Saniflo/ macerator engineer on South East London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
no worries, rpm.
fyi - new sanipro just installed but weirdly it doesn't make a noise in a stint like its predecessor... it goes off for 3 seconds at a time... we just ran the shower a bit, the sink and flushed, the water is not building up but I'm slightly worried as the plumber was flushed installing the unit...he was going back to instructions every few minutes - is this simply the newer generation sanipros? they go off in very short "kicks" rather than one longer go?

Last edited by a moderator:
They can depending on how close the pump is to the toilet. If you have doubts then.....
Switch the power off > Flush toilet and wait for 6 seconds > Power on and the sani will probably run once & stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Uniflo Flush/ Saniflo/ macerator engineer on South East London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've moved into a house which has a Saniflo shower room and nothing works. When you flush the toilet the water backs up in the shower...
Replies
Views
I live in a converted Victorian pub, and our kitchen and downstairs bathroom are at basement level. Behind the downstairs toilet there’s a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Not strictly plumbing, but need your advice nonetheless as I'm out of ideas. We have recently moved into newly renovated apartment...
Replies
Views
hi all I’m having a new en suite fitted and a couple of weeks ago had the Homac 400 macerator fitted for the toilet waste (the plumber took the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all you Macerator experts out there... We have a Saniflo of approximately 4-5 years old. It was a replacement for the same type and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock