Discuss Underfloor heating advice for renovation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charlimcfarli

I'm currently renovating a property and would like some views on appropriate water ufh spec.

Downstairs is a max of 63m2 downstairs on a solid floor over 100mm insulation. This equates to 4 zones but kitchen large enough to require a second circuit so this could go to 5. Probably polished screed over this. Upstairs is c.72m2 suspended wooden floor which equates to 5 zones.

Heat source is a new boiler. I have solar panels and am also looking into a Thermal Store.

I have a home control/automation supplier lined up so am looking for a good product/system that encompasses everything except the control system.

All suggestions welcome!

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Underfloor heating advice for renovation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm attending a wet underfloor heating system, it's an old one ..No flow meters, just adjustable valves on the returns with conventional...
Replies
Views
We have UFH throughout downstairs. I have had one coil replaced. I have had the thermostats checked that they are linking to the correct...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm considering having my heating system controlled by Honeywell Evohome. I have a question about the underfloor heating controller...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock