Discuss Ufh in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lenny

Hi,
Can anybody recommend a training centre and supplier for wet under floor heating.

Thanks

len

Don't know about training as such but there's a great book available from Oftec Direct which tells you all you need to know - £20.55, code M/148, tel 0845 6585080

Contact the manufacturers of the kit - they are usually very helpful.

he's right, you can get it from other sources than oftec... it applies to all fuel sources.....although why oftec promote it when the last thing on earth you want to connect to UFH is an oil boiler, i'll never know.

It's the CIBSE underfloor heating design guide.

Chartered Institute of Building Service Engineers.

Their books are the bibles and worth sticking with. I think I have all of them. If I havent, then I should have. And so should a lotta peeps.

and why would you not conect an oil boiler to ufh renewables ??????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ufh in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I wanted to ask a general question about an underfloor heating system our plumber is proposing and if this solution will be sufficient...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I wasn’t sure whether to post this in here or UFH but hopefully I’m posting this in the correct group. I’m in the throes of a full...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an 20yrs heat only potterton 50e boiler with 196x old house - suspended floor - designer radiators, open vent system and hot water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock