Discuss Type 10 rad to type 22 - pipes don’t match in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I’ve just replaced my radiator, from an old 104cm type 10 to a new 100cm type 22.
On one side the pipes connect to the valve fine.
The other side - the radiator is around an inch from the wall and pipe.

How do I connect the valve to the inlet?
I cannot move the pipe as it comes from a concrete floor with suspicious tiles covering (covered by underlay and carpet). So I’d rather not dig around too much.

Any help appreciated

Have to drain down and adjust the pipework to match eg make a set or two elbow etc

Reply to Type 10 rad to type 22 - pipes don’t match in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I am new to this forum and wanted advise on this situation We recently refurbished our house including installing a new combi boiler and...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I need to remove at least a couple of radiators in a house that I have recently purchased. I am not a plumber or heating engineer but I...
Replies
Views
I've search on the internet for many hours but cannot find the solution I need. I have got a very old radiator in my house that fell off the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi All My radiators were full of sluge/residue so I put in a flushing point and flushed then through with fresh water by connecting a mains hose...
Replies
Views
I have a 225cm wide, 45cm high radiator on a standard vented, 8mm microbore two-pipe, fully pumped system. I am getting rid of its old twin entry...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock