Discuss Trust me, I'm a plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChipDoctor

A little humour for the day....

Wash-Mc-WEB.jpgFunnel-WEB.jpgAir-con-PC-WEB.jpg

Thanks for the chuckle. Would think it would be a little un-nerving trying for a richard the 3rd whilst the washing machine is on a 1600 spin cycle.

Funnily enough I saw this one today. Had to laugh!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353434731179.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353434731179.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 98
Must be some size of blokes use that cludgie.

Thanks for the chuckle. Would think it would be a little un-nerving trying for a richard the 3rd whilst the washing machine is on a 1600 spin cycle.

Save a few bob on laxatives mind!!:smilielol5:regards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trust me, I'm a plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 FROM PLUMBERS FORUMS! Do you have any new year resolutions? I'm thinking:- Get Fitter (give it 30 days) Drive slower...
Replies
Views
Help please. I need to remove some black silicone from around bath and tiled area. Does anyone have a trusted method, tools and product that works...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock