Discuss Triton power shower problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bullet

Hello guys

I am looking for some advise with my Triton AS2000X power shower, the motor started hunting and the pressure dropped, and after a few days it got worse and I had to turn the flow knob half way before the pump started to work. Now it has stopped pumping completely. The shower is about 2 years old so not sure if it worth repairing?

Any ideas what it could be please?

Thanks

Bullet

Thanks Simon

I have tried the filters and they where clean, the motor still will not pump, it is trying to pump but can not, I have checked the carbon brushes but they are okay.

Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triton power shower problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just after a bit of advice on a recent shower issue. We've had the shower installed since about 2016, and it's been relatively trouble...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock