Discuss Triton Eden Concentric Mixer doesn't turn to cold in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Hopefully someone can shine a light on this!

I have a Triton Eden Concentric Mixer Shower (shown below). For some reason the temperature control becomes increasingly stiff as you turn to the cold range, and I need to "flick" it around with a bit of force to get colder water. This has been a problem since installation.

The unit is supplied by an unvented cylinder system which has a pressure reducing valve from the mains connection.

What could be the problem here?

Any leads would be appreciated. Many thanks in advance!!

mixer-shower-eden-concentric-lead3_1.jpg

Reply to Triton Eden Concentric Mixer doesn't turn to cold in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can an old mixer tap leak uncontrollably? The mixer tap in my kitchen is very old,maybe nearly 20 years. For the last year or so it has been...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have CH with a system boiler with a header tank and 8mm micro bore pipes to the radiators, fairly standard setup I guess. House is...
Replies
Views
R
Can an old mixer tap leak uncontrollably? The mixer tap in my kitchen is very old,maybe nearly 20 years. For the last year or so it has been...
Replies
Views
Hi new member and first post. I've just installed a Triton Home digital shower (low pressure version twin outlet). Having ran the commissioning...
Replies
Views
I have a megaflo unvented cylinder on the first floor of my property and I am trying to recharge the air gap. I have turned off the incoming cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock