Search the forum,

Discuss Triton Digital Shower - airlock in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi new member and first post. I've just installed a Triton Home digital shower (low pressure version twin outlet). Having ran the commissioning mode for several minutes I then turned the shower on but am getting hardly any water coming out the shower heads. Flow rate into the pump is c 6ltrs / min. I've had several conversations with Triton installer and he has said there is an air lock. Having tried everything he has suggested - put hose on the shower tray, blow up shower hose, blow into the inlets, turn on cold water then increase the temp and back again nothing seems to work. Is there anything else anyone can advise to try here ? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hi new member and first post. I've just installed a Triton Home digital shower (low pressure version twin outlet). Having ran the commissioning mode for several minutes I then turned the shower on but am getting hardly any water coming out the shower heads. Flow rate into the pump is c 6ltrs / min. I've had several conversations with Triton installer and he has said there is an air lock. Having tried everything he has suggested - put hose on the shower tray, blow up shower hose, blow into the inlets, turn on cold water then increase the temp and back again nothing seems to work. Is there anything else anyone can advise to try here ? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Just an update, issue sorted and if anyone has this problem in the future it was an easy fix that Triton didn't mention. There is a small screw (looks nothing like a screw) on the end of the pump which is actually a bleed valve. Need to isolate the electrics first and make sure you have something to collect the water underneath (not a lot of room) before unscrewing to release the air.

Reply to Triton Digital Shower - airlock in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock