Discuss Trianco utility 65 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nate Pyke

No fuel coming through the injector when starting up, thought it obviously be the pump but have been told maybe not, any ideas people please ?

Oftec eng required I would say also maybe a thought of getting it services at the same time ??

Loads. From your fuel being knicked to running out of fuel to an ingress of air.

Not a lot to go on. How about a bit of a backstory to point you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trianco utility 65 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Could use some valued help redoing a stack to accommodate a washer and utility sink. The plan is to have the washer, then the dryer ...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
This is doing my head in, so I am turning to the experts here for any wisdom... In the last couple of days I have very low cold water pressure in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock