Discuss Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jimmeh

Morning all!

I have a customer with a thermostatic bar mixer shower, which after about 2 mins of use is then fluctuating temperature wise from hot to cold and back. Would I be right in assuming this is the thermostatic cartridge?

James

Providing that there is a constant supply of hot water.

I replaced a cartridge once only to be told by the customer that they had problems with there heating, turned out they were heating the hot water with the immersion on the cylinder, so after 2 minutes they'd run out of hot water and it'd go hot cold warm cold etc......

Re-pressurised boiler job done..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc)...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock