Currently reading:
The Snow

Discuss The Snow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tamz

Well after 2 days of seeing on the news about the snow it got here
IMG_2236.jpg

I love it:D

Front gardenIMG_2269.jpg
This is the worst snow at this time of year i can ever remember.
Steve
It looks like i will be off to the sun on 23rd.
She booked it tonight.
Anything for peace:D

well, that feed to the loo could do with moving a couple of inches to the left fuzz.lol.

unfroze the locks to the landrover today tamz, its been standing there for 3 months and ccracked into life on the first turn of the key. quality...
last night i got a quote online fully comp with no-no claims discount (as its on the van) £193.

just got to get a new m.o.t on it and i'm a 'all weather plumbing & heating' (double rates imminent though.bring it on lol.

true, didnt look so bad before the wife made me move the wc across, i was too lazy to move the feed as well, ill box that in also!!!

yes my 8 year old sons stig soap on a rope

I have a sexy snow fairy that cleans the snow from my drive

securedownload[3].jpg

:p:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just cleared the drive to get the van off and I thought I had a nice clear run, so I thought I would give a try
Got off no problem but then slid at the to into the gate post B******D I have only have a few week

finally we're getting snow at long last.

oops should have said oh no it's snowing i hope i will still be able to get out to work tomorrow! lol

Well its seriously deep down in the south east too now.

I hopped into my dads 4x4 to get to work today. My van was having none of. Saw a car skidding backwards down the hill I live on, brake lights on, doing about 20 MPH. Then crunch.

We're pretty hopeless in the snow as a nation!

Well my nice icicle decorations came down this morning......along with about 10 ton of snow and 4 length of cast gutters. I think the ones on the side may be next as the roof hangers are stretching a bit!
I might be needing a plumber after the thaw:confused::confused:

Just been out with the dogs and checked the temps on the car and the vans. Minus 16-17. Knew it was bad when my hand stuck to the gate:eek:

allways best to get someone in to get a proper job done.lol

got the freelander insured last night, no-no claims discount available. £0 excess, fully comp, 3 points, mrs named driver, monthly d.d. all for £205.
wonder how much with 75% no claims discount (its on the van)?.

taking it for an mot tomorrow if i get time.
tools in on saturday.

That is a good price. Mine was £390 odds with 10yrs no claims but any driver in case i need to let one of the boys out in it. (i'd like to see the look on her face if that happens:p:))

Took our Land Cruiser (6 yrs old) to a customer I couldn't reach yesterday in the van (about 1/4 mile short!). Wife's car and insurance is £526. She and me as named. Neither of us have points (me 3 about 15 years ago) and no accidents for 20+ years (she never). And we live in a quiet rural area with next to no crime. Annoying thing was this was about the cheapest quote at the time.

So you boys, got 4x4's with great isurance. get any where. I've got a foot of snow, unusual for southern softies, and a BMW 320 D tourer with rear wheel drive. Insurance not to bad, fuel consumption economic, but driving it in the snow has to be one of the worst experiences going. (Remeber Torvil & Dean Straight 10'S) Not bad for a car built by a Bavarian motor vehicle manufacturer near the alps?. The rest of the year its the best car I've every driven.

i have a diesel astra van (the work dog) crap in the snow, i have a rather nice rover 75 diesel excellent in the snow (crap for working in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Snow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock