Discuss That Monday Feeling!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like a service on two wall hung Grandee boilers mounted so high in a barely two foot wide Utility room to give you the Monday Blues:blush5:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 61
You want to try one a foot off the floor. I hope whoever designed the grandee had his bits lopped off and force fed to him.

It's for when the plant room floods. Boilers stay dry and help keep water warm!

I do feel for you there! lol, not come across any like that yet.
Loving the use of bungee's! I use them too, very handy for pressure vessels on Worcester heatslave's when you have nowhere to put it lol.

Hi Mark

yeh you can't beat the old Bungee straps. Needed to run them up to set pump pressure & emissions but you can't get to the adjustment when the panel is on. See picture of how I held the burners.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to That Monday Feeling!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
This is doing my head in, so I am turning to the experts here for any wisdom... In the last couple of days I have very low cold water pressure in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as...
Replies
Views
Hi all We have a Vaillant turbomax plus 828e combi which we found powered off a few days ago. Turns out the 2a glass fuse on the PCB had gone...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock