Discuss Temperature and Pressure Relief Valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damien1991

Hi all, new to the forum and just looking for some opinions.

I have an electric flow boiler and indirect cylinder in an unvented sytem.

I am wondering can i run the boiler T&P relief, cylinder T&P relief and ERV in the same 28mm drain pipe to outside. Using three seperate tundishes or would they require 2 or 3 seperate pipes?

Thanks in advance

Do you have your unvented g3 ticket? If not then leave it alone and get a qualified engineer in to sort it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Temperature and Pressure Relief Valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning All I have a Megaflo unvented cylinder . Water had been dripping into the tundish so I tried to recharge the air gap, but when I went to...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hi guys, I have a question regarding converting an open vent system (copper cylinder) to pressurized, reason being not enough drop from the loft...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock