Search the forum,

Discuss Stuart Turner Flomate opinions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rybo_1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Just wondering if many had installed the above pump.

Got a really poor incoming main at a shop I am working at and it needs improving and this looks the best option on paper right now.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stuart Turner Flomate opinions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several hours studying my hot water system. My flat has a vented hot water system supplying hot water to the kitchen and bathroom taps. The pump is a Stuart...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions about this below. I had intended to reuse the cold water tank and the cylinder sitting underneath it but my plumber suggested I replace the cylinder as...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
My house was a bungalow that was extended up into the roof, and a bathroom installed up there. The hot water cylinder remains on the ground floor. The mains water pressure is low. A Stuart Monsoon U3 dual pump was installed to pump both hot and cold. I am thinking that this is the wrong type of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock