Discuss Stick Kettle On in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
From PHPI.

Top 10 tea drinking professions:
1.Plumber
2.Factory worker
3.Builder
4.Salesperson
5.Recruitment consultant
6.Electrician
7.Painter/decorator
8.Beautician
9.Nurse
10.Doctor

From PHPI.

Top 11 tea drinking professions:

1. Plumbers Merchant
2.Plumber
3.Factory worker
4.Builder
5.Salesperson
6.Recruitment consultant
7.Electrician
8.Painter/decorator
9.Beautician
10.Nurse
11.Doctor

There ya go Simon, I fixed your list for you. No, don't thank me, it was a pleasure. :)

I dont drink tea have replaced that with red bull

I did that. Was guzzling 6 cans a day. Then I found I was getting thumping headaches on the days I didn't have it. Plus it costs a bomb. My mrs bought a job lot of Lidl own brand. DON'T try it! Taste ok but it's like peeing fire abit later on!

i drink a 1l bottle or 2 of lucazade orange a day usually get a cuppa the first morning on the job if its allright i will have a few if not i just say ime fine with the lucazade

i drink a 1l bottle or 2 of lucazade orange a day usually get a cuppa the first morning on the job if its allright i will have a few if not i just say ime fine with the lucazade

Oooh all that sugar on your teeth !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stick Kettle On in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively...
Replies
Views
Are you ready for the heating season ? At CORGI direct, we are here to support you. 10 ways we support our customers ⬇️ 1. Excellent Prices...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Admins: Apologies: Can you please change post title to "Part 2" This post just for interest/comment so please only read if you have spare time...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock