Search the forum,

Discuss Stick Kettle On in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
From PHPI.

Top 10 tea drinking professions:
1.Plumber
2.Factory worker
3.Builder
4.Salesperson
5.Recruitment consultant
6.Electrician
7.Painter/decorator
8.Beautician
9.Nurse
10.Doctor

From PHPI.

Top 11 tea drinking professions:

1. Plumbers Merchant
2.Plumber
3.Factory worker
4.Builder
5.Salesperson
6.Recruitment consultant
7.Electrician
8.Painter/decorator
9.Beautician
10.Nurse
11.Doctor

There ya go Simon, I fixed your list for you. No, don't thank me, it was a pleasure. :)

I dont drink tea have replaced that with red bull

I did that. Was guzzling 6 cans a day. Then I found I was getting thumping headaches on the days I didn't have it. Plus it costs a bomb. My mrs bought a job lot of Lidl own brand. DON'T try it! Taste ok but it's like peeing fire abit later on!

i drink a 1l bottle or 2 of lucazade orange a day usually get a cuppa the first morning on the job if its allright i will have a few if not i just say ime fine with the lucazade

i drink a 1l bottle or 2 of lucazade orange a day usually get a cuppa the first morning on the job if its allright i will have a few if not i just say ime fine with the lucazade

Oooh all that sugar on your teeth !!!

it's black tea with no sugar or just water at work, or beer and/or whisky and water at home.

Which reminds me, there's a Jura with my name on!

I have the occasional tea at work but mainly stick to water. Too much tea and I constantly need to pee!

I drink untold amounts of super strong coffee, I'm an evil barstaff when I wake up in a morning before my coffee's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stick Kettle On in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The front right corner shim is 5/8", the left front corner is 3/8" shimmed, with shorter shims under left middle and right rear corner. The pan perimeters...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes a squeak noise as I turn it on or off, left tap is 100% perfect and noiseless. This grohe tap is like one unit, so no screw notch or way I can remove...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock