Search the forum,

Discuss ST699 contoroller replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colin68

Hi All,

I tried to replace an old ST699 controller for a CT9400C but there's about 8 terminal connectors on the ST699 and 5 on the CT9400C, any advice for an alternative controller? .. current system is 'conventional and Y plan

Yeah I want to use a CT9400C but unsure about the fitting (wiring) .. I have turned this sort of work down before as unsure but now need to bite the bullet and get the first success under my belt .. not sure how 8 wires go into 5 teminals ( on the CT9400C)

i think i have a app for it on my ipad but her in doors has it at min with all there diagrams on

thnaks Bod ... newly fitted ST9400C for the customer and he's happy .. even managed to discover the pump was wired incorrectly and running all the time even when there was no demand for hot water or heating .. don't suppose you know anything about SMC controllers do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ST699 contoroller replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock